Revier_Talks_RaumCopyright: © Revier_Talk_Raum
Talk series of the Chair of Urban Design and Institute for Urban Design and European Urbanism
Find more information here.
Monday, 27th of September 2021, 6pm
#6: What contribution can research make to sustainable spatial development in the Rhenish Mining Region?
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Theo Koetter, University of Bonn
GROWTH. Sustainable Agri-Urban Growing Together
- Prof. Dr. Stefan Greiving, TU Dortmund University
DAZWISCHEN. Future-oriented structural change in the Rhenish mining area
- Benjamin Vossen, Revierknoten Raum
Insights into the ideas of the planning teams for the Rhenish Revier spatial strategy
Meeting-ID: 816 3478 6648
Monday, 25th of October 2021, 6pm
#7: Climate-sensitive spatial development - reconstruction after the flood disaster
- "Effects and consequences of the flood 2021"
Prof. Dr. Holger Schüttrumpf
Chair and Institute for Hydraulic Engineering and Water Management, RWTH Aachen University
- "Sponge city"- Concepts for the heat-adapted and water-sensitive city
Dr. Carlo W. Becker
Landscape Architect, bgmr Berlin
- "Why did the floods happen and what can we do about them?"
Prof. Dr. Stefan Greiving
TU Dortmund University
Meeting-ID: 863 3147 5204
Monday, 29th of November 2021, 6pm
#8: Interim presentation on the integrated spatial strategy 2038+
More information will follow shortly.